A Grill/Broil recipe with Harris Teeter Reserve Angus Beef back ribs
Citrus Glazed Grilled Ribs
- 3 to 4 pounds Harris Teeter beef back ribs, about 8 ribs
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Orange and Ginger Sauce:
- ¾ cup honey barbecue sauce
- ½ cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- For dry rub, combine paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle rub evenly over both sides of ribs. Rub mixture into ribs. Cover ribs, and refrigerate at least 3 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. If desired, place ribs in a rib rack.
- Place ribs on the grill, and cover. Grill for 1 ¼ to 1 ½ hours or until the ribs reach 145° F on an internal meat thermometer for medium doneness, turning only once halfway through grilling.
- Remove ribs from grill, and cut into individual rib pieces. Serve with Orange and Ginger Sauce.
- Mix honey, orange juice and ginger to make orange and ginger sauce.