- 3 Harris Teeter beef shoulder petite tenders, about 32 ounces
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- For marinade, stir together wine, vinegar, onions, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add tenders to marinade. Cover the bowl, and let marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning meat once while marinating. Remove tenders from marinade, pat dry, and return to room temperature before grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Place tenders on grill, and cook 9 to 11 minutes until beef reaches 145° F on an internal meat thermometer for medium doneness.
- Transfer tenders to a carving board, and tent loosely with aluminum foil. Let rest 8 to 10 minutes. Slice steak thinly on the diagonal across the grain, and serve.