A Grill/Broil recipe with Harris Teeter Reserve Angus Sirloin
Sweet Sirloin Steak Salad
- 1 1-pound Harris Teeter beef boneless sirloin steak
- 1 bag (6 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 1/3 cup prepared Asian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, garlic and crushed pineapple.
- Place steak on grill. Cook 9 to 11 minutes or until steak reaches 135° F on an internal meat thermometer for medium-rare doneness, turning once and basting each side.
- Remove from grill, and let stand 5 minutes. Toss mixed greens with Asian dressing. Slice steak into ½-inch-thick slices, and serve over mixed greens.