A Grill/Broil recipe with Harris Teeter USDA Certified Tender T-bone or USDA Certified Tender Porterhouse
Tuscan Porterhouse Steak
- 2 Harris Teeter beef porterhouse steaks, 1 to 1 ½ inches thick
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemon wedges
- Preheat grill to high. Brush both sides of steaks with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks on high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until steaks reach 145° F on an internal meat thermometer for medium doneness, turning only once halfway through grilling time.
- Remove beef from the grill, and squeeze lemon wedges over each steak. Allow steaks to rest 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with roasted red potatoes.